Kashmir Education Initiative (KIE) Scholarship 2023, Eligibility, Important dates
Kashmir Education Initiative, Srinagar Kashmir (KEI ®), a non-profit, non-political charitable educational organization is inviting applications from students currently registered in the P.G courses of any of the following
Universities/Institutes: University of Kashmir, Central University of Kashmir, Cluster University, SKUAST-K and Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST).
• Must have secured more than 60% marks in all Board and University examinations.
• Students in 1st semester of their postgraduate courses (M.A/M.Sc./M.Com/M.Tech), are eligible to apply. Students in various integrated courses (BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, LLB etc) must be in the post-graduate part of their respective courses (7th semester onwards).
• Total annual household income should not exceed INR 3,00,000 (KEI shall verify
this information using multiple sources, so please be accurate).
• Students must have obtained admission in their respective post graduate course through OPEN MERIT category only.
(Students receiving financial aid from any other source (government or private) are not eligible).
Submission of Applications:
Application forms can be submitted online on our website www.keikashmir.org.
Following Documents need to be submitted:
• A document of confirmation that a student has obtained admission in a given course of a University (e,g Admission slip etc.)
• Marks certificates of all Board (10th and 12th classes) and University (Undergrad) examinations.
• Proof of their household income, veri ed by the Tehsildar (as shown in the
• Rank List of CUET (2023).
Students availing our scholarship but who have furnished any wrong information regarding income or eligibility etc., will face disqualification and disciplinary action.
Important Dates: Application opening Date: 18 Aug,2023, Closing date: 31 Aug,2023.
Interested candidates can apply by scanning QR code or visiting our website
KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE
Dr. Ali Jan’s House, Near Khalsa School, Magarmal Bagh Srinagar-190001, J&K
Phone – 0194-2458153 Email-ID: [email protected]