Submission of Internal Assessment Awards by Schools for JKBOSE Examinations
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has issued a crucial notification to all Heads of Government and Private affiliated High/Higher Secondary Schools regarding the submission of Internal Assessment Awards for the upcoming SSE (10th Class) and HSP-II (12th Class) Session Annual Regular 2024 in the Soft Zone areas of Jammu Division, including Leh.
– Schools are required to submit Internal Assessment Awards for SSE (10th Class) and HSP-II (12th Class) by 01-03-2024.
– For HSP-I (11th Class) examination, the internal/external practical examination should be conducted by institutions, and award rolls must be submitted by 25.03.2024.
Instructions for Submission:
1. The marks should be awarded on the prescribed formats available on the official JKBOSE website.
2. Internal Assessment awards must be legible, error-free, and avoid cutting, overwriting, or the use of whitener.
3. Roll numbers of absent candidates must be clearly indicated as “Absent.”
4. Internal Assessment awards must be submitted in duplicate, signed by subject examiners and duly attested by the Head of the institution.
5. Submission of awards should be through the concerned Divisional/Sub/Branch offices of JKBOSE, and not via email or post.
6. The awards should include complete examination Roll Numbers of candidates.
7. Heads of Institutions are required to maintain a thorough Internal Assessment record, candidate-wise and subject-wise, signed by the relevant teachers, Examination Incharge, and Principal/HOI.
Consequences of Non-Compliance:
Failure to adhere to these instructions within the stipulated period will result in the responsibility falling upon the Head of the Institution. No requests will be entertained without imposing post-examination penalties as per BOSE norms.
All Heads of Institutions in Jammu Division are urged to follow these instructions meticulously to ensure a smooth and transparent process of Internal Assessment award submission. This proactive approach will prevent inconveniences to stakeholders in the future and contribute to the integrity of the examination system.