JKBOPEE Provisional Selection List of candidates for admission to 12th Based Paramedical and D. Pharmacy (Excluding ANM & GNM) Courses-2023 in Government/Private,Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh. [12B-DPM-NN-145 Dt. 25-12-2023].
The JKBOPEE 2023 Admissions List for 12th Grade Paramedical Programmes
Candidates for Admission to Paramedical Courses Based on the 12th Grade in 2023: JKBOPEE Selection List- Initial Evaluation This is a list of all the people who applied to the 12th-grade-based Paramedical and Doctor of Pharmacy (not include ANM and GNM) programmes in the public and private colleges and universities of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh in 2023.
In accordance with Notification No. 136-BOPEE of 2023 dated.10.12.2023, the Board held the 2nd Round of Counselling (Physical) from 13.12.2023 to 24.12.2023. This was to fill the remaining seats from the 1st Round of Counselling as well as any seats that were short-filled from various colleges and institutions in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, as well as to admit students to 12th-based paramedical and D. pharmacy courses in 2023 (excluding ANM and GNM). For the benefit of all applicants who took part in the counselling session, we are providing the names of those who were provisionally upgraded or assigned seats during the session as Annexure-A to this notice; this document will only be accessible on the Board’s official website, www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Please ensure that the following documents are brought to your designated college or institution by 5:00 p.m. on January 3, 2024, in order to finalise the admissions process: –
- I) Domicile Certificate.
- II) D.O.B Certificate (Matriculation Certificate from the Board of School Education)
- III) Marks Sheet of 12th Class.
- IV) Category Certificate, wherever applicable.
- V) Any other document as may be required by the concerned College.
Before admitting a candidate, the relevant college or institution must check their documents and eligibility according to guidelines set out by the J&K Paramedical Council and the All India Paramedical Council. If there is a discrepancy, the board must be notified so that appropriate action can be taken.
In cases where admission is being given without a Reserved Category, it is imperative that the administration of all relevant colleges and institutions verify the authenticity of all supporting documentation, especially the Category Certificates. When it comes to individuals with disabilities, whether they are chosen through Open Merit or a Reserved Category, it is important that their PwD certificate and eligibility meet the standards set by INC and the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. If necessary, the matter can be referred to the relevant medical board, such as Government Medical College Jammu or Government Medical College Srinagar, for an assessment of the disability. If the candidate does not meet the eligibility benchmarks, they will not be admitted to the course or college, and the incident will be reported to the Board.
In order for candidates to be able to finish the admission procedure in time for the statutory cut-off date (03.01.2024), the relevant colleges and institutions must maintain their admission counters open even on holidays and off days. However, candidates should act in their own self-interest and not put off completing admission processes until the last possible moment, since doing so could cause them undue difficulty.
The relevant college or university heads are asked to inform the board of any shortfall by 03.01.2024 at 5:00 p.m.
JKBOPEE Selection List of candidates for Admission in 12th Based Paramedical Courses 2023: Note
- 1.The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/fabricated, and action as warranted under rules shall be initiated against such candidates.
- 2.For fee/documents required in the College/Institution, the provisionally selected candidates are advised to contact concerned College / Institution before the last date of admission i.e. 03.01.2024.
- 3. The Principals of the concerned Colleges / Institutions are advised to download the copy of this Notification from the website of the Board viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in for reference and record.
- 4. The candidates who have been Upgraded / Allotted seats as per their merit cum preferences during this round of counselling are hereby warned that they shall have to join in their respective allotted colleges necessarily, otherwise he / She shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling, if any, conducted by the Board.
- 5. The Heads of the Colleges/ Institutions are advised to release / refund the fee / documents in favour of those candidates who have been Upgraded in this round of counselling to enable them to join in their respective allotted Colleges / Institutions by or before the last date of joining i.e. 03.01.2024.
The other terms and condition shall remain the same as notified in the e. Information Brochure/Notifications & Notices issued by the Board in this regard from time to time.