JKBANK Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last date
Engagement of Faculty and Office Assistant (on contract) at J&K Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society-Centres
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 21-09-2023 TO 05-10-2023
Online Applications are invited from the domicile of UT of J&K for the position of Faculty and Office Assistant at J&K Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society – Centres (JKBRSETI) on contract basis fulfilling the below mentioned criteria:- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com
1. Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as per advertisement.
2. The process of registration is completed only when fee is deposited through On-line mode.
3. Candidates are advised to check website https://www.jkbank.com under Careers link regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation / advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change /update.
Eligible candidates who aspire to join JKBRSETI as Faculty and Office Assistant (on contract) are required to register on-line for the Engagement Process. The process will be held in two phases i.e. online written examination & Interview/ Demonstration / Presentation. The candidates shortlisted (3 times the Vacancies) after the online test will be subsequently called for Interview/Demonstration/Presentation. Prospective candidates should apply after carefully reading the advertisement notice regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of online test, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
• Vacancies: 04 (Four). (One each at RSETI centre) Anantnag, Budgam, Pulwama, and Srinagar (J&K)
ii. Office Assistant
• Vacancies: 09 (Nine). Two each at RSETI centre – Poonch, Rajouri and Srinagar (J&K).
One each at RSETI centre – Baramulla, Budgam, and Shopian (J&K).
Domicile of J&K-UT.
(i) Candidate at the time of filing on-line application, will submit self-declaration of being domicile in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate (Procedure) Rules, 2020 as per format given under annexure-I.
(ii) Selected candidates will have to submit the J&K-UT domicile certificate issued by competent authority, at the time of joining.
1) Candidates applying against the given vacancy must hold a degree from any University/Institution incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and the final result should have been declared on or before the day candidate registers online. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before the day candidate registers online has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then
proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
2) Candidate has to apply for one District only. In case a Candidate registers for more than one District his/her latest application shall be considered.
3) Online examination for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant will be conducted only in English Language.
I. PROCESS FOR ARRIVING AT SCORES:
• The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
• Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
II. Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
III. Cut Off Score:
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of online written examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
1. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
2. PAYMENT OF FEES
3. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 21.09.2023 to 05.10.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.