IUST Recruitment 2023 for Field Investigator and Research Assistant posts
Applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the
below mentioned positions available in the research project on “Impact Assessment of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana in Improving Financial Inclusion in Jammu and Kashmir (UT).”
The project has been sanctioned by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).”
Interested candidates may send their duly filled application form (as per enclosed format) along-
with their detailed CV and relevant certificates (as a single PDF form) through email to
[email protected] by or before 29-10-2023. Candidates may apply for both the posts on
same form and the short listing shall be done on the basis of merit. List of eligible candidates for the interview shall be uploaded on university website www.iust.ac.in. Date of interview will be communicated through email / IUST website.
1. The above post are purely temporary and co-terminus within the tenure and the candidates shall
not claim for regular appointments in the university.
2. Selection will be exclusively on basis of interview.
3. The University reserves the right to terminate the contract of non-performing candidates at any
time without prior notice.
4. The salary component is subject to the release of funds by the funding agency.
5. Eligible candidates must bring all the testimonials/certificates(in original and one attested copy)at
the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
7. Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc.
at the time of appearing in the interview.
8. The University reserves the right to defer/not to filling up of post advertised here-in above,
without assigning any reason thereof.
9. In case candidate wants to withdraw, he/she must serve one month notice period (or one month
10. The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the rules & regulations of
university and/or funding agency (wherever applicable) with amendments from time to time.