8th pass AAYA/Helpers Recruitment 2023, know eligibility criteria, documents required
GOVERNMENT HIGH SCHOOL HANDEW SHOPIAN
Ref Letter NO SDP Ref Letter EDU/PD/SmS/ECCE/Helpers/1861-1906-2023-24 Dated 06/06/2023 and CEO Shopian No CEO/SPN/SmS/ECCE/23//191-197 Dated 13/06/2023.
Headmaster Govt. High School Handew invites applications for hiring of AAYA/Helper (one post) on contractual
basis for the academic session 2023-24 under ECCE program on the honorarium of RS 5000/month.
1) Only female candidates are eligible.
2) The candidate must be the domicile of village Handew.
3) Qualification – minimum 8th pass in age group of 18-45 years as on 1st Jan 2023.
4) The candidate must belong to the BPL category.
5) Candidates must be physically and mentally fit to carry out their duties.
6) Preference Shall be given to the candidate in the below mentioned order of priority
1) Widow 2) Divorced 3) Orphan 4) Poorest of the poor
The applications shall reach the office of Headmaster Govt. High School Handew with in seven (7) days from the date of publication of this notice .
Not any application will be entertained after the expiry of last date.
1) Domicile certificate.
2) Date of birth certificate.
3) Educational qualification certificate.
4) Xerox copy of BPL ration card. (online copy)
5) Income certificate.
6) Death certificate of father/husband in case of orphan / widow.
7) Divorce papers in case of divorced lady and non remarriage certificate. (first class magistrate)
8) Physical fitness certificate.
9) Unmarried certificate in case of orphan.