SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission to conclude the application process for SSC MTS (Non-Technical) staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023 today, July 21. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
Candidates will get a chance to edit their applications from July 26 to July 28. The computer-based examination will be conducted in September.
This recruitment drive will fill a total of 1198 vacancies in MTS and 360 vacancies of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN.
Age limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue). For the post of Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS, the candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27.
Application fee: The application fee is Rs 100. Women candidates and SC, ST, PwBD and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
SSC MTS & Havaldar recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the login link and enter the required details.
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the necessary documents and make the payment of application fees.
- Submit the application form
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
|Release of Notification PDF||21st July 2023|
|Application Forms Start Date||22nd July 2023|
|Application Forms Last Date||22nd July 2023|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
To apply for the SSC CPO Vacancy 2023, candidates are required to pay the application fee. The application fee is an essential part of the application process and varies depending on the candidate’s category. It is important for all applicants to be aware of the application fee details and make the payment accordingly.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SSC CPO Exam 2023, candidates must meet certain criteria regarding their education qualification and age limit. As per the previous year’s SSC CPO Notification, the eligibility criteria were as follows:
- Education Qualification:
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police (Males only): A valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 20 to 25 years old.
SSC CPO Notifiaction 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC CPO Notification 2023 PDF on 21st July 2023. It will contain all the important details about the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination-2023. The notification will cover the application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, salary, and more. Interested candidates can download the SSC CPO Notification PDF directly from the provided link.